Procedure for getting Student Visa
① Application Form / Submission of admission documents (Student)
② Application for Certification of Eligibility (Kurume Seminar)
③ Certificate of Eligibility issued (Immigration Services Agency)
④ Payment of School Fee (Student)
⑤ Posting of Admission Permit letter, Certificate of Eligibility (Kurume Seminar)
⑥ Application for Visa (Student)
⑦ Visa Issued (Japanese Embassy, Consulate)
Application requirements for our school must meet all of the following conditions.
- One must have completed at least 12 years of education. The applicant must be 18 years or older at the time of application submission. High school graduates must be under 22 years of age, Junior College graduates must be below 24 years of age and University graduates must be under 26 years of age.
- One must have at least passed the N5 level of the Japanese Language proficiency Test or must have a certified certificate that proves one studied Japanese language for over 150 hours.
- One must be capable of paying school fees and living expenses.
- One must be able to follow the rules of our school as well as society.
Documents to be submitted
- Application Form and Purpose of Study (Prescribed by the school)
- Japanese Language Ability Certificate (Japanese Language Proficiency Test N 5 level certificate or a certified certificate that proves one studied Japanese language for over 150 hours.
- Certification of previously graduated school
- Academic Transcript of previously graduated school
- Certificate of Enrollment (If enrolled)
- Certificate of Employment (If employed)
- Photo (4cm×3cm) 8 pictures are required. ( Must be taken within 3 months of application submission) Write your name and date of birth on the backside of each photo.
- Copy of Passport or Identification certificate
- Statement of financial support or payment guarantee (Prescribed by the school)
- Bank Balance Certificate
- Relationship certificate between Applicant and payment guarantor. (Family Register ・ Resident Register etc.)
- Certification of Employment of payment guarantor
- Income Certificate of payment guarantor
* Documents to be submitted may differ depending on the nationality. Please contact our office for more details.
* Make sure to inform us if you have applied for the student visa or any other visa in the past.
Application Period (Deadline for submission of documents )
For the April semester the application must be submitted between October 1st ～ November 15th.
For the October semester the application must be submitted between April 1st ～ May 15th.
* The deadline for the submission differs depending on the nationality. Please contact our office for more details.